The J-Man's Domain

A place to hang out and do stuff, I guess...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Not needed I guess, but might as well. =P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The J-Man
Overlord

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Not needed I guess, but might as well. =P   Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:52 am

I never bothered to do this, considering most folks know who I am already, but seeing as this is my forum, I should probably introduce myself for those who don't know.

I'm Jay, also known as The J-Man, Jay Manney, and even James the Caline. I'm a Texas native who has lived in a few of the major cities here, and let me tell you this, the hype is true: It IS like a whole different country.

I'm an avid wrestling fan, as well as a lover of all types of music (blues, rock, oldies, pop, etc.), who also likes anime, video games, and just generally enjoying life. I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and am fairly good at the game, though SparksChu officially holds three wins over me in that (damn, I never DID beat you when you came to visit ^^; )

I'm pretty easy to talk to, and rather nuts too, so feel free to buzz me whenever you need something, I'm generally around when I'm not working or sleeping. =P

Take it easy!
~Jay
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com

Not needed I guess, but might as well. =P
Page 1 of 1