The J-Man's Domain

A place to hang out and do stuff, I guess...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

A possible idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The J-Man
Overlord

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: A possible idea   Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:37 pm

A while back, Lizuka suggested something to me in a note on DeviantArt.

"Lizuka said the following:

Heya. You remember when, while you were looking for ideas to increase traffic flow to your forums, somebody suggested running a comic there? Well, I have an idea that can benefit us both if you're up for it.

Sorry I haven't been active there much lately, but I've been busy with a bunch of other stuff (including coming out, my mom and step-dad getting divorced, going through a nervous breakdown, and a bunch of other crap). Anyway, recently myself and :iconshady-g-neko: started a comic called In The Side, and, while we're doing fairly well spreading the word early on and I have plans to start much larger advertising once we buff up the archives a bit, we're having problems finding a forum to host us.

See where this is going? If you would be kind enough to set us up a board there thereby both solving that problem and giving us some increased exposure, we'd be returning the favor as our other fans would register and would undoubtedly venture to other sections of the forum from there.

So, yeah, tell me what you think. Might take a bit to get your 'investment' back, but the offer's on the table if you're interested."

... It does sound like an interesting proposition, but I'd like to get a few second or third opinions. Anyone here have any thoughts on the matter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
SuperSecretAgent-Squirrel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A possible idea   Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:46 am

Sounds fair. These things have worked in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A possible idea
Page 1 of 1